Moon Ring Front Light
Brought to you by Buy Cycles Australia
The Moon Ring-W headlight offers a great solution for night time riding. Offering 60 lumens in a 270° total angle. The Ring-W comes with six settings, Standard, High, Overdrive, 10% Flash, 100% Flash and strobe and impressive run times over 3.5 hours on full flash and high settings. All these together make this USB rechargeable light a great addition to your late night ride.
• RING-W Light
• RB-22 (Universal bracket)
• 2 O-rings for mounting: RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters), RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters)
• BK-21 (Belt clip)
• USB-MICRO (USB cable)
• 1 pc (15 chips) Round ring COB high brightness white LED
• CNC aluminium heat sink casing
• Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 280mAh)
• USB rechargeable
• 6 modes: Standard / High / Over drive / 20% Flashing / 100% Flashing / Strobe
• Quick release universal bracket RB-22 (fits all round bars and AERO style bars)
• 2 O-rings for mounting: RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters); RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters)
• Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
• Automatic fully charged cut-off system
• Side visibility
• Water resistant (IPX 4)
• Belt clip design (can be installed either on saddle bag, jersey back pocket, etc.)
• Size: 44 x 31.2 x 16.5 mm
Modes: Lumens, Runtime
• Standard: 10 lms -- 6:40 hrs
• High: 35 lms -- 3:30 hrs
• Overdrive: 60 lms -- 1:50 hrs
• 10% Flashing: 10 lms -- 13:30 hrs
• 100% Flashing: 60 lms -- 3:35 hrs
• Strobe: 30 lms -- 8:10 hrs
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Free Freight to all Australian metropolitan areas. (Subject to bike brands)
Our shipping charges only apply to non-remote locations within Australia. Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs to remote locations. If you place and pay for an order from a remote location before requesting a shipping quote, we will contact you with a shipping cost before processing your order. If you decide to continue, we will send you a PayPal invoice to allow you to proceed.
Note: The north of Western Australia and the Northern Territory are classed as remote locations.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Buy Cycles Australia offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.